Its helpful to have quick delicious nibble recipes up your sleeve. So plate up and have yourself a little celebration.
The ingredient of Prosciutto prawns with basil aioli
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 9 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 36 green king prawns, peeled leaving tail intact, deveined
The instruction how to make Prosciutto prawns with basil aioli
- To make the basil aioli: place the egg yolk, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined and creamy. Add the basil and process until finely chopped. While the motor is running, add the oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Then, use a small sharp knife to cut the prosciutto lengthways into quarters. Wrap a strip of prosciutto around a prawn. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining prosciutto strips and prawns. Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Drizzle the oil over the prawns.
- Cook on preheated grill, turning occasionally, for 3-5 minutes or until the prawns change colour and curl, and are lightly charred. Transfer to a platter. Serve immediately with basil aioli.
Nutritions of Prosciutto prawns with basil aiolicalories: 193.351 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 106 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 622.86 milligrams sodium