Take comfort from the cold with this warming zesty flavoured cocktail.
The ingredient of Warm ginger & orange whisky
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) fresh orange juice, strained
- 185ml (3/4 cup) green ginger wine
- 90ml scotch whisky
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Warm ginger & orange whisky
- Combine the orange juice, ginger wine and whisky in a small saucepan.
- Place the saucepan over low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just heated through.
- Divide the orange slices among heatproof glasses. Pour over the orange juice mixture and serve.
Nutritions of Warm ginger & orange whiskycalories: 180.445 calories
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 17.91 milligrams sodium