Discover the beauty of this rosy red cocktail.
The ingredient of Sour Italian
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) water
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) cranberry juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Campari
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Galliano liqueur
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 drops Angostura bitters
- 1 egg white
- Crushed ice
The instruction how to make Sour Italian
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place sugar syrup, cranberry juice, Campari, liqueur, lemon juice, bitters, egg white and ice in a cocktail shaker, and shake until well combined. Strain into a jug and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sour Italiancalories: 246.409 calories
calories: 44 grams carbohydrates
calories: 44 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 20.86 milligrams sodium