Nothing says a party quite like punch. So, mix a few simple ingredients and add some non-alcoholic fruity fizz to the festivities.
The ingredient of Strawberry apple punch
- 2 x 250g punnets fresh strawberries, washed, hulled
- 750ml (3 cups) diet lemonade, chilled
- 500ml (2 cups) unsweetened apple juice, chilled
- 500ml (2 cups) sparkling natural mineral water, chilled
- 250ml (1 cup) freshly brewed tea, cooled
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- Ice, to serve
The instruction how to make Strawberry apple punch
- Place half the strawberries in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a punch bowl or serving jug. Finely chop the remaining strawberries and add to the bowl or jug.
- Add the lemonade, juice, mineral water, tea and mint to the bowl or jug and stir to combine. Serve with ice.
Nutritions of Strawberry apple punchcalories: 29.875 calories
calories: 6.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein