We have combined two traditional favourites into one hearty starter!
The ingredient of Prawn cocktail caesar salad
- 1/2 x 280g Coles Bakery Rustic Baguette*, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 2/3 cup (200g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablepsoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped dill
- 1kg cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 3 baby gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- Dill sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn cocktail caesar salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the baguette slices on a baking tray and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 4 mins. Turn and bake for a further 2 mins. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake for a further 2 mins or until bread is golden brown and parmesan melts.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and chopped dill in a small bowl.
- Divide the bread, prawns, lettuce and avocado among serving plates. Drizzle with half the mayonnaise mixture. Top with dill sprigs and serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Nutritions of Prawn cocktail caesar saladcalories: 726.082 calories
calories: 44 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 59 grams protein
calories: 1566 milligrams sodium