Raise your glass to this pineapple cocktail.
The ingredient of Mint and pineapple julep
- 125ml (1/2 cup) bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
The instruction how to make Mint and pineapple julep
- Place the bourbon, pineapple, mint, sugar and ice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Pour among serving glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mint and pineapple julepcalories: 122.129 calories
calories: 13 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 1.7 milligrams sodium