Raise a glass with this light, sparkling cocktail.
The ingredient of Shandy cider
- 2 x 345ml btl pale ale, or other beer, chilled
- 330ml sparkling apple juice, or non-alcoholic cider, chilled
- 500ml (2 cups) lemonade, chilled
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small red apple, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Shandy cider
- Combine the ale, juice or cider and lemonade in a large jug. Add the lemon and apple slices. Gently stir to combine. Divide among glasses.
Nutritions of Shandy cidercalories: 126.909 calories
calories: 0.1 grams fat
calories: 24.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18.2 grams sugar
calories: 0.7 grams protein
calories: 10 milligrams sodium