You may not be a master chef, but you still like to entertain. Heres a foolproof, easy-to-make recipe thats set to impress and fire up your inner cook!
The ingredient of Sparkling raspberry wine cocktail
- 1/2 cup raspberry cordial
- 2 cups sparkling white wine, chilled
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Thinly sliced strawberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Sparkling raspberry wine cocktail
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons cordial in each of 4 champagne flutes. Top with wine. Garnish with raspberries and strawberries. Serve.
Nutritions of Sparkling raspberry wine cocktailcalories: 111.852 calories
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams sugar
calories: 33.24 milligrams sodium