This big bowl of punch packed with sweet peaches and mint also makes a colourful centrepiece for your cocktail party table.
The ingredient of Peachy Pimms & ginger beer punch
- 1 x 750ml btl Bundaberg Ginger Beer, chilled
- 500ml (2 cups) chilled lemonade
- 250ml (1 cup) Pimms No. 1 Cup
- 2 peaches, halved, stones removed, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Serve with Apple & Blue Cheese Stacks with Walnuts (see below)
- 2 small Pink Lady apples
- 1 x 200g pkt King Island Dairy Lighthouse Blue Brie, chilled, thinly sliced
- 30g (1/4 cup) walnut pieces, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Peachy Pimms & ginger beer punch
- Combine the ginger beer, lemonade, Pimms, peach, mint and ice cubes in a large punch bowl or serving jug.
- To make apple and blue cheese stacks with walnuts: Use an apple corer to remove the cores from the apples. Cut each apple crossways into 5mm-thick slices.
- Arrange the apple slices on a serving platter. Top with a slice of blue cheese and sprinkle with the walnut. Serve with the Peachy Pimms & Ginger Beer Punch.
Nutritions of Peachy Pimms & ginger beer punchcalories: 125.475 calories
calories: 0.5 grams fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.5 grams protein