This delicious starter is like a modern take on the classic prawn cocktail.
The ingredient of Prawn salad with avocado cream
- 3 limes
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 avocados
- 5 tablespoons (100ml) coconut cream
- 2 cups baby salad leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 16 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, leaving tails intact
- 2 tablespoons chilli oil*, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Prawn salad with avocado cream
- Squeeze juice from 1 lime and set aside. Peel and segment remaining 2 limes and place in a bowl with cucumber. Blend avocado flesh in a blender with coconut cream and lime juice until smooth, then season.
- Add salad leaves to bowl with lime segments and cucumber, then toss with olive oil and season. Spread avocado cream in the centre of 4 serving plates, top with some salad. Place 4 prawns on top of each plate. Drizzle with chilli oil to serve.
Nutritions of Prawn salad with avocado creamcalories: 567.625 calories
calories: 55 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 236.42 milligrams sodium