Cocktail meets cheesecake in these amazing individual desserts. Get a hit of Aperol and Prosecco in these zesty, creamy treats.
The ingredient of Aperol spritz cheesecake
- 85g pkt Create a jelly jelly(see notes)
- 200ml boiling water
- 50ml Aperol, plus extra to serve
- 100ml Prosecco or Moscato (if you like sweeter)
- 100ml fresh orange juice, strained
- 2 tablespoons Galliano liqueur
- 200g dark chocolate digestive biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese
- 125ml (1/2 cup) condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 200ml tub Bulla sour cream
- 300ml Bulla thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
The instruction how to make Aperol spritz cheesecake
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the butter and process to just combine. Spoon mixture into 6 cocktail glasses or jars and press down. Place on a tray and refrigerate until needed.
- Beat cream cheese in the small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add condensed milk and orange rind and beat on medium-high for 3-4 minutes or until thick. Add sour cream and beat until just combined. Spoon over biscuit mixture and return cheesecakes to the fridge for at least 3 hours or until just firm.
- Meanwhile, when the cheesecake mixture has been in the fridge for about 2 hours, empty the contents of the jelly packet into a heatproof jug. Add the water and stir to dissolve. Pour half the mixture into another jug or bowl. Add the Aperol and Prosecco to one half and the orange juice and Galliano to the other half. Mix both well.
- Place the orange and Galliano jelly in the fridge to cool and thicken slightly to the consistency of thickened cream (up to 45 mins). While the orange jelly is cooling in the fridge, cover the Aperol jelly and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Once the cheesecake is firm, pour a thin layer of orange juice jelly over the cheesecake mix. Chill until set. Once the Aperol jelly is cool and slightly thickened, pour over the orange jelly layer. Chill until firm. Dollop whipped cream on top and garnish with orange rind strips.
Nutritions of Aperol spritz cheesecakecalories: