To keep this cocktail nice and icy, use the raspberries straight from the freezer.
The ingredient of Raspberry, mint & hazelnut daiquiri
- 300g frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Frangelico liqueur
- 80ml (1/3 cup) cognac
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lime juice
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
The instruction how to make Raspberry, mint & hazelnut daiquiri
- Place the raspberries, ice, Frangelico, cognac, lime juice, sugar and mint in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly among serving glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Raspberry, mint & hazelnut daiquiricalories: 131.45 calories
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 2.93 milligrams sodium