Create homemade hommus in your Thermomix in just 10 minutes with this easy recipe. Theres also three flavour variations to try.
The ingredient of Thermomix hommus dip recipe
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 800g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 500 g after draining)
- 60g lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Sea salt, to taste
- Zaatar, for sprinkling (optionals)
The instruction how to make Thermomix hommus dip recipe
- Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oil and cook 1 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Add chickpeas and lemon juice and mix 30 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add tahini and salt and blend 10 sec/speed 5, until smooth. Transfer into a serving bowl and sprinkle with zaatar (optional) and extra oil (optional) before serving.
Nutritions of Thermomix hommus dip recipecalories: