Turn cocktail hour into dessert with this gorgeous strawberry daiquiri tart.
The ingredient of Strawberry daiquiri tart with mint sugar
- 250g butternut snap biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 1 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 250g strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Extra 250g strawberries , hulled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, plus extra sprigs to serve
The instruction how to make Strawberry daiquiri tart with mint sugar
- Grease a 3.5cm-deep, 23cm fluted loose-based tart pan. Process biscuits in a food processor to fine crumbs. Add butter. Process to combine. Press biscuits mixture over base and sides of prepared pan.
- Place boiling water in a small heatproof jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Set aside.
- Place half the cream and caster sugar in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Add gelatine. Stir to combine.
- Blend or process whole strawberries, rum and lime juice until smooth. Using an electric mixer, beat remaining cream until soft peaks. Add strawberry mixture to gelatine mixture. Fold whipped cream into gelatine mixture. Pour into biscuit base. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Top with sliced strawberries. Combine white sugar and mint in a bowl. Sprinkle over tart. Serve topped with mint sprigs.
Nutritions of Strawberry daiquiri tart with mint sugarcalories: