Try this tasty finger food to complement a casual cocktail hour with friends.
The ingredient of Pizzettes bianco with marinated artichokes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 200g Devondale 3 Cheese Blend
- 3 marinated artichokes, quartered
- 100g sliced pancetta, torn
- Fresh (purple or green) basil leaves, to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 270ml water, warm
- 450g (3 cups) bread and pizza plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Pizzettes bianco with marinated artichokes
- For the dough, combine the yeast, sugar and 60ml (1/4 cup) of the water in a small bowl. Set aside in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture, oil and remaining water. Use your hands to bring the dough together. Turn onto a work surface. Knead for 10 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic. Brush a large bowl with a little oil. Add the dough. Cover with a clean tea towel and set aside in a warm draught-free place to prove for 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 250C/230C fan forced. Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Press the dough into thin oval shapes, making sure the edges are thicker than the centres. Brush with oil and sprinkle with rosemary. Divide the cheese, artichokes and pancetta over the pizzas. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve scattered with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Pizzettes bianco with marinated artichokescalories: