Turn your favourite drink into these fun party jellies.
The ingredient of Pimms jellies with strawberries and cream
- 300ml lemonade
- 3 gelatine leaves*
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Pimms No 1 Cup*
- Whipped cream, to serve
- 4 strawberries, sliced, to serve
- 1 mango, cut into thin wedges, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
- 1 cucumber, cut into curls, to serve
The instruction how to make Pimms jellies with strawberries and cream
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes to soften. Place the sugar and 100ml of the lemonade in a pan over low heat, stirring until lemonade is just warm and sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat. Squeeze excess water from gelatine leaves, then add leaves to lemonade with Pimms and remaining lemonade.
- Pour the jelly mixture into martini glasses or other serving dishes.
- Chill for 2-3 hours until set. Serve with whipped cream, berries, a mango wedge, mint leaves and a curl of shaved cucumber.
Nutritions of Pimms jellies with strawberries and creamcalories: