We’ve combined elements of a caesar salad and a prawn cocktail to create this deliciously fresh, summery dish.
The ingredient of Prawn caesar salad
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Complete Caesar Salad mix
- 600g medium cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Prawn caesar salad
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes for a soft yolk or until cooked to your liking. Drain and cool under cold running water. Peel and cut into quarters.
- Place the salad mix in a bowl, reserving the dressing. Add prawns to the salad mix. Toss to combine.
- Divide the egg, salad mixture and avocado among serving bowls.
- Drizzle over the reserved dressing.
Nutritions of Prawn caesar saladcalories: 382.4 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 5.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42 grams protein