Your guests are sure to be impressed with these delicious, prawn-filled bites. Serve with a chilling glass of Bloody Mary.
The ingredient of Mini prawn tacos & Mexican bloody mary shots
- 405g pkt Old El Paso Soft Taco Kit
- 200g cooked peeled prawns, chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 60g feta, crumbled (optional)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1L (4 cups) tomato juice, chilled
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tequila
- 250ml (1 cup) vodka
- 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Ice cubes, to serve
- celery sticks, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini prawn tacos & Mexican bloody mary shots
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Using a round 7cm cutter, cut each tortilla into 3 rounds. Working in batches, microwave the tortilla rounds on High for 20 seconds to soften and place in shallow, round-bottomed patty pans. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until tortillas cases are light golden and crisp. Cool in pans.
- Meanwhile, combine prawn, tomato and onion in a large bowl. Stir in 3-4 teaspoons lime juice, to taste. Add 2 teaspoons taco spice mix and stir to combine. Place tortilla cases on a serving platter and fill with prawn mixture. Top with lime rind, coriander, feta, if using, and avocado. Drizzle with taco sauce, if you like.
- To make the bloody mary shots, combine tomato juice, tequila, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and remaining taco spice mix in a large jug. Divide ice among chilled shot glasses. Fill with tomato juice mixture. Add a celery stick to each and serve with prawn tacos.
Nutritions of Mini prawn tacos & Mexican bloody mary shotscalories: