Simply top with tequila with grapefruit juice for a refreshing summer cooler.
The ingredient of Ruby sunset
- Orange slice, to decorate
- Salt, to decorate
- Ice cubes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pink grapefruit juice
- 30ml gold tequila
- 30ml Grand Marnier
- Strip of ruby red grapefruit rind, to decorate
- Fresh mint sprig, to decorate
The instruction how to make Ruby sunset
- Run the orange slice around the rim of a serving glass. Place salt on a plate. Dip the rim in salt to coat.
- Place ice cubes, pink grapefruit juice, tequila and Grand Marnier in a cocktail shaker. Shake to combine.
- Fill the glass with more ice cubes. Strain cocktail into the glass. Thread the grapefruit rind onto a toothpick and add to the glass. Top with mint sprig. Arrange orange slice on rim.
Nutritions of Ruby sunsetcalories: 217.251 calories
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 11.03 milligrams sodium