This classic canape trio is sure to put a smile on your friends faces at your next dinner party.
The ingredient of Classic canape trio
- 15 Coles brand bocconcini, drained, halved
- About 30 basil leaves
- 200g (about 30) perino tomatoes
- 1/2 large rockmelon
- 6 slices prosciutto (see note)
- About 30 small mint leaves
- 125g Coles brand brie
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 100g pkt Coles brand smoked salmon
The instruction how to make Classic canape trio
- Thread bocconcini onto cocktail skewers or toothpicks with the basil leaves and tomatoes.
- Use a melon baller to cut balls from the melon (alternatively cut into small wedges). Cut the prosciutto into strips about 10cm long and 2cm wide. Place a mint leaf on each ball, and wrap in prosciutto. Use cocktail skewers or toothpicks to secure.
- Cut the brie in half horizontally, then cut each half into 12 wedges. Spread the dill over a plate. Press the cut side of each brie wedge into the dill to coat. Tear the smoked salmon into small pieces, and lay on the brie. Use cocktail skewers or toothpicks to secure.
Nutritions of Classic canape triocalories: 129.777 calories
calories: 8.7 grams fat
calories: 4.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 2.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.7 grams sugar
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 32 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 356 milligrams sodium