The ingredient of Sparkling strawberry cocktails
- 450g strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Crushed ice (optional)
- 2/3 cup (165ml) vodka, chilled
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, chilled
The instruction how to make Sparkling strawberry cocktails
- Place the strawberries and icing sugar in a blender or food processor and blend or process until mixture forms smooth puree.
- Pass the puree through a fine sieve into a bowl and discard the seeds in the sieve. Cover the puree with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator.
- Half-fill 8 champagne flutes with the crushed ice, if using. Divide the chilled strawberry puree among the flutes, then top each with 1 tablespoon vodka. Top up with the sparkling wine.
Nutritions of Sparkling strawberry cocktailscalories: 102.292 calories
calories: 4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 27.85 milligrams sodium