Shaken or stirred, this zesty margarita is perfect for parties.
The ingredient of Orange and lime margaritas
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice, plus extra lime wedges to rub
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tequila
- 1/4 cup (60ml) triple sec liqueur
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup or sugar syrup (see notes)
- Crushed ice, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange and lime margaritas
- Rub the rim of 2 glasses with lime wedges, then dip in the salt and set aside.
- Place the fruit juices, tequila, triple sec, and syrup in a cocktail shaker or jug, then shake or stir until well combined.
- Fill the glasses with ice, then strain over the margarita and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Orange and lime margaritascalories: 96.078 calories
calories: 0.1 grams fat
calories: 6.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.4 grams sugar
calories: 0.3 grams protein
calories: 3489 milligrams sodium