For an Asian twist on a classic gin and tonic, muddle juicy lychees and top with refreshing mint leaves.
The ingredient of Lychee & mint fizz
- 20 canned lychees or fresh lychees, peeled, stones removed
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 185ml (3/4 cup) gin
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Chilled tonic water, to serve
The instruction how to make Lychee & mint fizz
- Divide the lychee and sugar among four 200ml-capacity serving glasses. Use a cocktail muddling stick or the end of a rolling pin to gently pound the lychee mixture until coarsely crushed.
- Add the mint. Pour over the gin. Top with the crushed ice and tonic water. Serve with Crab, Chilli & Mint Witlof Leaves (see related recipe).
Nutritions of Lychee & mint fizzcalories: 192.395 calories
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein