Kick start your festive feast with this refreshing cherry sangria made with chilled rosé, lemonade and a hint of spice!
The ingredient of Cherry rosé sangria
- 100g pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup (125ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick or quill
- 2 star anise
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) kirsch or cherry brandy (optional, see notes)
- 750ml chilled rosu00e9 wine (optional, see notes)
- 2 cups (500ml) chilled lemonade
- Ice cubes, to serve
The instruction how to make Cherry rosé sangria
- Stir the cherry, orange juice, sugar, cinnamon, star anise and cloves in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat for 10 mins or until sugar dissolves and cherry softens. Cool completely.
- Strain the cherry mixture through a fine sieve, pressing with the back of a spoon. Discard solids. Pour into a serving jug. Stir in the kirsch or cherry brandy, if using, then top with wine, if using, and lemonade. Place the ice in serving glasses. Pour over the sangria.
Nutritions of Cherry rosé sangriacalories: 201.477 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 43 milligrams sodium