Everyone loves the classic combination of crispy bacon, fresh lettuce and ripe tomato.
The ingredient of BLT sandwich
- 250g lean bacon, rind removed
- 4 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices wholegrain bread
- 175g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Kettle potato chips, to serve
The instruction how to make BLT sandwich
- Grill the bacon until crisp, then transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl. Toast the bread and spread with half the mayonnaise mixture. Divide the lettuce between 4 slices of bread. Add bacon, tomato and avocado, drizzle with remaining mayonnaise, then top with remaining bread. Secure with a cocktail stick, or wrap in greaseproof paper.
- Serve the BLT with kettle chips warmed in the oven for 5 minutes.
Nutritions of BLT sandwichcalories: 531.775 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 1374.57 milligrams sodium