Boasting a fiery kick from the chillies and pepper and a touch of tartness from the lemon, this is one bloody Mary to remember.
The ingredient of Spiced bloody Mary
- 2 fresh jalapeu00f1o or padru00f3n chillies, halved, plus extra sliced chilli, to serve (see notes)
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 600ml tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vodka
- 60ml (1/4 cup) gin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Himalayan pink salt, to serve
- Charred lemon halves, to serve (see notes)
- Ice cubes, to serve (see notes)
The instruction how to make Spiced bloody Mary
- Place the jalapeu00f1o or padru00f3n chillies and pepper in a cocktail shaker and shake to release some of the chilli oils. Add the tomato juice, lemon juice, vodka, gin and sea salt. Shake to combine.
- Place the pink salt on a small plate. Rub the rim of 4 serving glasses with the charred lemon. Dip the rims in the pink salt. Divide the ice cubes among serving glasses. Strain the tomato mixture into the glasses. Garnish with extra sliced chilli.
Nutritions of Spiced bloody Marycalories: