Summertime cocktails dont get easier than this delicious Pina colada recipe. Ready in 10 minutes, itll have you feeling fabulous in no time!
The ingredient of Pina colada
- 500ml (2 cups) chilled pineapple juice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white rum
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped palm sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Crushed ice, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Pina colada
- Place pineapple juice, rum, coconut cream, palm sugar and ice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving jug and serve immediately over crushed ice.
Nutritions of Pina coladacalories: 207.213 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 8.7 milligrams sodium