You only need 3 ingredients for this adults-only granita.
The ingredient of Irish coffee granita
- 750ml (3 cups) freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 225g (1 cup) white sugar
- 125ml (1/4 cup) Tennessee whiskey
The instruction how to make Irish coffee granita
- Place a shallow metal container in the freezer to chill. Place the coffee in a large heatproof jug. Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves. Set aside for 30 minutes or until cooled completely.
- Add whiskey to the coffee mixture and stir to combine. Pour into the chilled metal container. Cover with foil and place in the freezer for 2 hours or until icy around the edges.
- Remove from the freezer and use a balloon whisk to whisk and break up granita. Cover with foil and return to freezer, whisking every 30 minutes, for a further 2-3 hours or until slushy.
- Spoon granita among serving glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Irish coffee granitacalories: 191.2 calories
calories: 38 grams carbohydrates