If youre after a popular cocktail for your next party, look no further than a Mai Tai. Theyre easy to prepare and ideal for warm summer nights.
The ingredient of Mai tai
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cold water
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white rum
- 60ml (1/4 cup) amaretto liqueur
- 60ml (1/4 cup) orange curacao
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dark rum
The instruction how to make Mai tai
- Place the water and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Boil for 2 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes or until cooled.
- Divide the ice among 4 serving glasses. Pour over the white rum and top with amaretto. Continue layering with orange curacao sugar syrup, lime juice and dark rum. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mai taicalories: 322.172 calories
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35 grams sugar
calories: 3.89 milligrams sodium