Enjoy this modern and refreshing drink, designed especially for the Australian summer.
The ingredient of Watermelon, ginger & mint punch
- 2kg seedless watermelon, halved, rind removed
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 750ml (3 cups) chilled ginger ale
- 375ml (11/2 cups) chilled vodka
- 750ml (3 cups) chilled sparkling wine
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
The instruction how to make Watermelon, ginger & mint punch
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut half the watermelon into 2cm pieces. place, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until frozen.
- Coarsely chop the remaining watermelon. Blend in a blender until smooth. Strain the watermelon puree through a fine sieve into a jug, gently pressing with the back of a spoon. Discard any solids. Place the watermelon juice in the fridge to chill.
- Stir the sugar and lemon juice in a punch bowl or large serving jug until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the watermelon juice, ginger ale, vodka and wine until well combined. Stir in the mint and frozen watermelon pieces.
Nutritions of Watermelon, ginger & mint punchcalories: 215.1 calories
calories: 0.5 grams fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.5 grams protein